ARC Dayton serves women age 18 or older who have a substance use disorder.Women may access treatment through the following options:
- The Wisconsin Department of Corrections may refer women to ARC Dayton. Referrals are made by the Wisconsin Department of Corrections Probation and Parole Agent.
- The BadgerCare (Medicaid) Residential Substance Use Disorder (RSUD) benefit covers the cost of RSUD treatment. Room and board are separate costs and must be covered by the county of origin. For information, on treatment, please call (608) 278-2300. For information on room and board, please call the Human Services Department in your county. Dane County residents may call the Dane County Department of Human Services at (608) 242-6437 regarding room and board.
- The United States Probation and Pretrial Office for the Western District of Wisconsin probation and parole agents may refer women for treatment.
- Women who do not qualify or meet the above criteria and are residents of Dane County may contact the Dane County Department of Human Services at (608) 242-6437 regarding a referral for residential treatment at ARC Dayton.
- Human Services Departments outside of Dane County may refer women for treatment under a purchase of services agreement. For information, please call (608) 278-2300.
The program is free to program participants. The primary funders for the program are the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, BadgerCare (Medicaid), and the Dane County Department of Human Services.